Summer 2017 Provost Research Fellowships – apply now
Click on the link below to learn about the application process:
Summer Research Fellowships are awarded on a competitive basis. Applicants
must submit materials to the Office of the Provost by Friday, January 20, 2017 (see
Application Process). Recipients will be notified by Friday, February 24, 2017.
Fellowship amount: $7,000 for doctoral students; $5,000 for master’s
students. Term of award: Summer 2017 (May 25 – August 24).
- Applicants must be doctoral or master’s students enrolled full-time during
both fall 2016 and spring 2017 semesters.
- Applicants must be doctoral or master’s students enrolled full-time during both fall 2016 and spring 2017 semesters.
- Applicants may not currently hold a fellowship that offers funding through the summer.
- Applicants may not hold an assistantship or accept outside employment during the award period.
- Doctoral students must have completed course requirements, passed all required written and oral exams, and be registered for dissertation credit in the spring 2017 semester.
- Master’s students must provide written verification of thesis proposal acceptance by thesis chair/committee no later than May 6, 2017 (last day of classes).