MASON Scholarship Applications Due March 31, 2017
The 2017-2018 Mason Scholarship Application period is open, and will close on March 31, 2017.
A list of available College of Science scholarships is available at https://cos.gmu.edu/blog/event/mason-scholarship-application/?instance_id=113924.
To apply for Mason Scholarships students must use their Mason network ID and password when logging on the scholarship application at https://mason.awardspring.com/
1) Students go to the highlighted link.
2) Students log in to Award Spring with Mason network ID and password.
3) Students Complete their Award Spring profile and Mason Scholarship application. This includes one 500 word general essay with the prompt, “What impact would this scholarship have on your education?”
4) All Completed applications by students are delivered to Financial Aid.
5) Financial Aid filters the applications, and states which applicants qualify for which scholarships.
6) Financial Aid provides COS with a spreadsheet that has the scholarship name, and those applications that qualify for the scholarship.
7) Internal COS Scholarship Committee determines the recipients based on the spreadsheet provided by Financial Aid.