ESP Graduate Student UDTS deadlines and COS Signature Luncheon
Thesis and Dissertation submission deadlines
Format Review Deadline: In order to be eligible to graduate in Spring 2018, you must receive an email from our office on or by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, April 27 stating that your formatting is in good shape, and your Format Review is over. If you do not receive said email from our office on or by that date/time, then you will not be eligible to graduate in Spring 2018.
Final Submission Deadline: In order to be eligible to graduate in Spring 2018, you must turn in the final copy of your thesis/dissertation and all necessary paperwork to our office on or by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 4. If we do not receive these materials on or by that date/time, then you will not be eligible to graduate in Spring 2018.
When we refer to the “final copy” of your thesis/dissertation, we mean the version of your document that fulfills all three of the following criteria:
- You have passed the Format Review.
- You have successfully defended (if a defense is part of your program).
- Your committee has approved your content.
Once you have fulfilled all three of those criteria, you will be ready to turn in the final copy of your document to our office.
College of Science Signature Luncheon
The associate dean and the dean of the College of Science are striving to make the lives of its spring 2018 graduates a little easier. On April 25, 2018 from 11:30 to 1:00pm, they will be in Exploratory Hall, Room 3301, providing graduates the opportunity to obtain both of their signatures on thesis/dissertation signature pages at one time! In addition, lunch will be provided for all that attend.
1. This event is only for master’s and doctoral students graduating in spring (even if you have already obtained their signatures).
2. To participate, it is necessary for you to RSVP to email@example.com by April 20th and please provide your name, degree program, and any dietary restrictions.
3. It is not necessary for you to obtain the other required signatures on the signature page prior to this event.